I can’t wait to read this book! So many great stories by so many excellent, talented authors.
As I type this my head is still reeling from the awesome Fight Like A Girlevents of yesterday. (Apologies now, the word ‘awesome’ will be overused and abused in this post!) For any of you who have been to a book launch or are even trying to organise one yourself, take note – THIS is how it should be done!
The ingredients for a perfect kick-ass book launch:
- An awesome book to launch – a brilliantly written and edited piece of fiction with a great cover, which is worth people forking out their hard-earned cash for!
- An awesome venue with plenty of room/space, facilities (bar, toilets, stage area for readings/events etc), places to chill, great lighting and sound and easy access.
- An awesome collection of writers, reading extracts from their work.
- An awesome panel with great Q & A’s for the audience.
- A mind-blowing physical display of martials arts and…
View original post 1,432 more words